Come celebrate Mardi Gras with live music provided by the Greg Rahn Band with Fat Tuesday Brass!
This exciting band features:
– Greg Rahn, piano
– Tom Politzer, saxophonist from the legendary band Tower of Power;
– Mike Rinta, trombonist with Jimmy Vaughan
– Rich Armstrong, trumpet with Lydia Pense & Cold Blood
– Tim Eschliman, bass, formerly with Etta James
– Jeff Campitelli, drums, formerly with Joe Satriani
Sit back and enjoy the great music, or dance if you like! Wine, Beer, and Signature New Orleans cocktails and snacks will be available!
Your ticket guarantees you a free drink and, if you are so inclined, a spot to join in the second line with our fun Mardi Gras Parade!
Tickets are $25 and can be purchased online at BrownPaperTickets.com (https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4479073); by phone at the Museum Offices – 707-745-5435 (Tuesday through Friday, 9am to 2pm); or in person at the Museum or Bookshop Benicia.
Presented by the Benicia Historical Museum & the Benicia Performing Arts Foundation.
We would also like to thank our sponsors:
Benicia Arts and Culture Committee
The Tweed Hut Music Store – https://www.tweedhut.com/